I Love Intel :)))

G

All I can say is I love all this intel vs amd war, its beautifull, the closer intel can come to matching or even beating amd with making processors, the faster and better intel will get to match or try and take over the lead. everyone is so pissed off that they think one is 3 frames per second faster in quake, (btw what does that actually look like) has anyone ever tryed to take note of how many frames per second they actually see and not how many your computer tells you its displaying. anywho, bring on the pentium 4's i hope they smoke amd's ass so that i can go out and buy whatever Amd brings out to counter it, because so far it looks like amd is still going to be able to undershoot on price which is good for me.

I love Intel for makeing AMD just that much more appealing :) plus with amd i can check my email and also save on my heating bill up here in canada, because it warms my house too.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hehe i agree, very nice post. positive comments about both camps that are true. oh and have you ever seen fight club? well at the end there is about 6-10 frames of a giant penis and i think the movie runs at around 24 frames per second, so you make your judgement.

If at first you don't succede, skydiving isn't for you.
<font color=blue>Intel Inside</font color=blue> = Idiot Outside

G

Seen Fight Club, but of course my man, and even better is the little one frame blips of brad pitt all throughout the movie, and even those you can pick up, lets see 24 frames a second and that one frame is just a blink most people hardly notice, i know my girlfriend didnt, now lets see put 100 frames per second in there, and everyone all of a sudden notices a huge performance increase when it goes to 110 frames per second. these guys play way to much quake.

G

You have shares in intel marty?, trying to talk up the price huh?
:smile:

G

I agree , I hope that more players enter the Market as well, it would level it out even further....

one of the first UK T-Bird users....

seanmcne

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I don't give a crap who's on top anymore. Aren't we all just looking for the best we can get??? Screw the ego factor and the fact that you are hooked on an old company that has messed up a bit, maybe they'll come back maybe they'll fade away. I just want the best.

-=-Sean-=-

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Marty should just admit that he is totally clueless to the technology in the P4. we all know he is buy the statement he made.

I hope marty HSF stops running. quick dose of reality.

Marty loves tofu

G

is that what intel pays you to do?
post propaganda on bulletin boards.
or just to be comic relief?

G

Come on now, you think that is propaganda. For propaganda see AMDMeltdown, a real fan of AMD (not that I do not value his opnion, just don't see it the same). I think good old Mr. Mcbutter is right, in the processor market competition has really helped raise the bar to the benefit of the consumer.
my 2 cents,
Loki

TRENDING THREADS