Question I need help. RX 570 4GB

Mar 31, 2020
Hello guys i can see that this website already helped many guys so i have a question for you. I just bought a RX 570 4GB and i put in a case with Biostar MB from 2012 and processor i3 2120.. and i think that that is already a problem.
Before i went to buy this G.card i saw that with this card i can reach up to 200+ FPS on Dota2 - FullHD and instead of getting 200+ FPS i reach max at 100FPS. Video settings are at Best looking. Am i missing something or should i save some bucks and upgrade the motherboard and processor and the ram of course. In case of upgrading, i'm looking forward for your recommendation for a budget pc build.

Sorry for the long post.

100FPS sounds reasonable for an i3-2120

What is the frequency of the GPU under load (FurMark is an easy way to apply a GPU load).

Have you installed the AMD drivers from AMDs website?

What make/ model/ wattage power supply do you have?

How much RAM and how many sticks of it.

What country are you shopping in and what's your budget?

Mar 31, 2020
I solve it guys, the thing was to much bottleneck.. now i have 210 fps in "best quality" dota2.
So i upgrade my system buying a solid motherboard and a i3-9100f.. but now i have another problem here is the link so if you guys want it to checking it out, any help will be welcomed.

Thanks for reaching out for help. I do appreciate it.