[SOLVED] I need help with my graphics card options

Oct 6, 2020
So I am running a laptop to play games and it came built-in with: AMD Radeon R2 Graphics and AMD E2-7110 Processor and 4GB of RAM.

Just 30 minutes after posting this thread I took it apart and put in 16GB of RAM, my question is do I need to change my Graphics card the make the ram run at full potential? If I do then please list some small graphics card's that can run well with this RAM, also if you have any cpu suggestions drop them down too!

Solution
So I am running a laptop to play games and it came built-in with: AMD Radeon R2 Graphics and AMD E2-7110 Processor and 4GB of RAM.

Just 30 minutes after posting this thread I took it apart and put in 16GB of RAM, my question is do I need to change my Graphics card the make the ram run at full potential? If I do then please list some small graphics card's that can run well with this RAM, also if you have any cpu suggestions drop them down too!

That is a very low end CPU and will have a slow video card. You can't change the video card or the CPU, that CPU is soldered to the motherboard. About the only thing worse for gaming than that laptop model with that CPU would be a brick, it's a very underpowered system for many uses...

That is a very low end CPU and will have a slow video card. You can't change the video card or the CPU, that CPU is soldered to the motherboard. About the only thing worse for gaming than that laptop model with that CPU would be a brick, it's a very underpowered system for many uses, especially games.

Solution