[SOLVED] I need some help with where to put my brand new sickleflow 120mm fans in my case

Oct 1, 2020
i just bought these brand new fans for my case becuase ive started to notice the lack of airflow in my case where i only have one exhuast fan in the back and the cpu cooler
with these new fans what do yall suggest to put them and how to configure them to be exhaust and intake
Ryzen 3 2200g
GSKILL Ripjaws 2x8 3200
X470 Master SLI/as and its by asr rock
RX 580
corsair CX450M
ssd 240 gb hard drive 1 tb
thermaltake. versa n21

Solution
Mount as front intake, leave the rear exhaust as is.
Youll want to get as much cool air into that case as you can without fighting natural airflow (heat rises, so top intake is a no go).

How many did you buy?
Oct 1, 2020
Mount as front intake, leave the rear exhaust as is.
Youll want to get as much cool air into that case as you can without fighting natural airflow (heat rises, so top intake is a no go).

How many did you buy?
i got the pack of three
so my thought process was put two in the front intake and remove the stock one and just replace it with the other for looks

Depending on the quality of the stock fan that is a solid plan.
If you need the additional exhaust, which you probably wont, you can always move the old one to the top.

By the looks of the case the front intake is so restricted that the one exhaust should be fine keeping up with your intakes.

Oct 1, 2020
If you need the additional exhaust, which you probably wont, you can always move the old one to the top.

By the looks of the case the front intake is so restricted that the one exhaust should be fine keeping up with your intakes.
thats exactly what i was thinking with the old one but ill try that setup first thanks

Oct 1, 2020

another question how do i know which way to install them
for intake and for exhuast