[SOLVED] I once again turn you you people.MOTHERBOARD HELP.

heyimflareon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2018
Im about to get my new mobo and ram to go with the Ryzen 5 2600 ive had for like a month. Thing is, I dont know much about motherboards. Im going for, RAM wise, a 3200mhz kit from Corsair. But im not sure about the motherboard. My case is a standard CIT Raider, support for all sorts of atx shiz. But it has 2 USB 3.0 ports, and im not sure if ill mess up the board choice with that? SUGGESTIONS? Budget is abour £100 to £120, can underspend though

Solution
Having a waterloop wouldn't really be needed in your case, its just an overkill.
Better motherboard/ram and a CPU cooler would be much better.
Im about to get my new mobo and ram to go with the Ryzen 5 2600 ive had for like a month. Thing is, I dont know much about motherboards. Im going for, RAM wise, a 3200mhz kit from Corsair. But im not sure about the motherboard. My case is a standard CIT Raider, support for all sorts of atx shiz. But it has 2 USB 3.O ports, and im not sure if ill mess up the board choice with that? SUGGESTIONS? Budget is abour £100 to £120, can underspend though
Practically any B450 motherboard would do. Practically all MBs made last few years have USB3 connections. My favorite for Ryzen are Asus MBs although MSI and Asrock also make comparable ones while my many years favorite, Gigabyte, has dropped the ball this time.
See if you could make a list of B450 MBs you may like in your price range.

heyimflareon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2018
Practically any B450 motherboard would do. Practically all MBs made last few years have USB3 connections. My favorite for Ryzen are Asus MBs although MSI and Asrock also make comparable ones while my many years favorite, Gigabyte, has dropped the ball this time.
See if you could make a list of B450 MBs you may like in your price range.
https://www.ebuyer.com/856472-asus-...i4A5NPtXAsNzWEXs5GcGuD9m8C-DlXYYaAuwDEALw_wcB
Lowkey thinking about just shelling out on this. I dont know much about mobos, or case compatibility etc, and my colorscheme is black and red but as most people do I wouldnt mind going RGB later on.

heyimflareon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2018
Reactions: DMAN999