[SOLVED] i recently got a rx 570 4 gb and it spikes to 100 how can i fix that

Jan 20, 2021
i recently got a rx 570 4 gb and it spikes to 100 .is there any way to fix it and is it normal for it to do stuff like that and when i launch a game it goes from .............. to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
here are my specs
ryzen 5 1600
rx 570 4gb
16 ram
DeepCool DE500 500W
is the psu overdoing it self or what please help cuz im worried that something will overheat and stop working

Solution
i recently got a rx 570 4 gb and it spikes to 100 .is there any way to fix it and is it normal for it to do stuff like that and when i launch a game it goes from .............. to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
here are my specs
ryzen 5 1600
rx 570 4gb
16 ram
DeepCool DE500 500W
is the psu overdoing it self or what please help cuz im worried that something will overheat and stop working
Are you talking about GPU usage or temperature? It's fine for usage. You want to get the most from your GPU so running at 100% is a good thing. If the GPU cannot reach 100% usage it means the CPU is probably not keeping up or it's running too hot. If you're talking about 100C temperature it's a problem.

About your power supply. It only...
here are my specs
ryzen 5 1600
rx 570 4gb
16 ram
DeepCool DE500 500W
Are you talking about GPU usage or temperature? It's fine for usage. You want to get the most from your GPU so running at 100% is a good thing. If the GPU cannot reach 100% usage it means the CPU is probably not keeping up or it's running too hot. If you're talking about 100C temperature it's a problem.

About your power supply. It only outputs 300 watts on +12 volt so not really a 500 watt model. You need a better quality power supply for sure.

Solution