[SOLVED] I reset my pc because it was due one and once it was finished and I reinstalled all of the drivers the quality of my background dropped from before

Help needed101

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
My current pc was starting to lag and mess up so I decided to wipe it clean and reset it except for windows. Once the reset was done I started to reinstall all of my motherboard drivers again and my windows 10 background had dropped to very low and pixely graphics. It wasn't like this before. Before it was clear and everything was fine, it looked amazing. I need help with a fix.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
MB: GIGABYTE A320M-S2H
GPU: Powercolor Reddragon RX 570

Keep in mind I have installed the drivers for the motherboard and the drivers for the cpu and gpu are up to date on the latest version.

The background that was clear as day before is below but has turned into a blury image after the reset
View: https://imgur.com/DyHAzmW

Solution
D
Wipe it again and this time don’t install motherboard drivers or anything else because windows already knows what to put on your system you’ve probably put the wrong driver set on
D

Deleted member 14196

Reset does not wipe it clean and is a very poor choice. Do a clean install of the operating system instead

Help needed101

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
Reset does not wipe it clean and is a very poor choice. Do a clean install of the operating system instead
It ended up wiping everything clean from my drives, I did a reset and wipe of the computer and drives. Then did a fresh reinstall of the os. Still the picture is blurry, I have tried so much at this point.

D

Deleted member 14196

Wipe it again and this time don’t install motherboard drivers or anything else because windows already knows what to put on your system you’ve probably put the wrong driver set on

Solution