I take it back pink.....

These are the changes i've made SO far (i've not uploaded the update yet so
DONT download yet) But the norwegian leagues are POORLY done and I
apologise, i'm working on it though as you can see.

Changes to Norwegian league (so far)

Transfers:

Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
Øyvind Gram -> Molde
Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabaek IF
Markus Karlsson -> Stabaek IF
Jesper Jansson -> Stabaek IF
Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabaek IF

Added Players:

Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
Madiou Konate -> Molde
Trond Haugstad -> Stabaek IF

heh Imagine if you were a Stabaek fan and playing my update, man you'd be
pissed off.

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:

> These are the changes i've made SO far (i've not uploaded the update yet so
> DONT download yet) But the norwegian leagues are POORLY done and I
> apologise, i'm working on it though as you can see.
>
> Changes to Norwegian league (so far)
>
> Transfers:
>
> Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
> Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
> Øyvind Gram -> Molde
> Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabaek IF
> Markus Karlsson -> Stabaek IF
> Jesper Jansson -> Stabaek IF
> Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabaek IF
>

> Added Players:
>
> Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
> Madiou Konate -> Molde
> Trond Haugstad -> Stabaek IF
>
> heh Imagine if you were a Stabaek fan and playing my update, man you'd be
> pissed off.

Patrik Suffo - Odd

The problem with the update is that it`s old. Torjus Hansen hasn`t been
at Rosenborg since cm03-04. Is this a swap player file from 03-04???

"Mr. Pink" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>
>> These are the changes i've made SO far (i've not uploaded the update yet
>> so DONT download yet) But the norwegian leagues are POORLY done and I
>> apologise, i'm working on it though as you can see.
>>
>> Changes to Norwegian league (so far)
>>
>> Transfers:
>>
>> Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
>> Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
>> Øyvind Gram -> Molde
>> Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabaek IF
>> Markus Karlsson -> Stabaek IF
>> Jesper Jansson -> Stabaek IF
>> Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabaek IF
>>

>> Added Players:
>>
>> Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
>> Madiou Konate -> Molde
>> Trond Haugstad -> Stabaek IF
>>
>> heh Imagine if you were a Stabaek fan and playing my update, man you'd be
>> pissed off.
>>

> Patrik Suffo - Odd
>
> The problem with the update is that it`s old. Torjus Hansen hasn`t been at
> Rosenborg since cm03-04. Is this a swap player file from 03-04???

Remember, the update was FM FInland up until 17th August (as that's the DB i
had on my pc when i started adding my own transfers as they happened) and I
dont know what they base there's on mate :(

but in my update i already put Torjus at odd too.....

Im about to start "Lyn" next lol

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:

> These are the changes i've made SO far (i've not uploaded the update yet so
> DONT download yet) But the norwegian leagues are POORLY done and I
> apologise, i'm working on it though as you can see.
>
> Changes to Norwegian league (so far)
>
> Transfers:
>
> Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
> Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
> Øyvind Gram -> Molde
> Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabaek IF
> Markus Karlsson -> Stabaek IF
> Jesper Jansson -> Stabaek IF
> Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabaek IF
>

> Added Players:
>
> Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
> Madiou Konate -> Molde
> Trond Haugstad -> Stabaek IF
>
> heh Imagine if you were a Stabaek fan and playing my update, man you'd be
> pissed off.

This page will help you:
http://www.soccerassociation.com/13/

> This page will help you:
> http://www.soccerassociation.com/13/

again so far what i've done......

Changes to Norwegian league:

Transfers:

Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
Øyvind Gram -> Molde
Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabæk
Markus Karlsson -> Stabæk
Jesper Jansson -> Stabæk
Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabæk
Joakim Persson -> Stabæk
Bjorn Erik Taksdal -> Bryne
Torger Motland -> Bryne
Tommy Bergersen -> Bryne
Andre Danielsen -> Bryne
Bonaventure Maruti -> Bryne
Patrick Suffo -> Odd

Added Players:

Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
Madiou Konate -> Molde
Trond Haugstad -> Stabæk
Alanzinho -> Stabæk
Espen Hægeland -> Bryne
Tommy Høiland -> Bryne

--

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>
>> These are the changes i've made SO far (i've not uploaded the update
>> yet so DONT download yet) But the norwegian leagues are POORLY done
>> and I apologise, i'm working on it though as you can see.
>>
>> Changes to Norwegian league (so far)
>>
>> Transfers:
>>
>> Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
>> Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
>> Øyvind Gram -> Molde
>> Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabaek IF
>> Markus Karlsson -> Stabaek IF
>> Jesper Jansson -> Stabaek IF
>> Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabaek IF
>>

>> Added Players:
>>
>> Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
>> Madiou Konate -> Molde
>> Trond Haugstad -> Stabaek IF
>>
>> heh Imagine if you were a Stabaek fan and playing my update, man you'd
>> be pissed off.
>>

> This page will help you:
> http://www.soccerassociation.com/13/
how will that help him unless he subscribes to it?

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Mr. Pink wrote:
>> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>>
>>> These are the changes i've made SO far (i've not uploaded the update yet
>>> so DONT download yet) But the norwegian leagues are POORLY done and I
>>> apologise, i'm working on it though as you can see.
>>>
>>> Changes to Norwegian league (so far)
>>>
>>> Transfers:
>>>
>>> Bjorn Torre Kvarme -> Rosenborg
>>> Kristian Dolmen -> Molde
>>> Øyvind Gram -> Molde
>>> Jorgen Pettersen -> Stabaek IF
>>> Markus Karlsson -> Stabaek IF
>>> Jesper Jansson -> Stabaek IF
>>> Torbjorn Melhuus -> Stabaek IF
>>>

>>> Added Players:
>>>
>>> Michael Kleppe Jamtfall -> Rosenborg
>>> Madiou Konate -> Molde
>>> Trond Haugstad -> Stabaek IF
>>>
>>> heh Imagine if you were a Stabaek fan and playing my update, man you'd
>>> be pissed off.
>>>

>> This page will help you:
>> http://www.soccerassociation.com/13/
> how will that help him unless he subscribes to it?

It's only gonna be 5.99 a quarter to be able to see transfers and squad
lists for the majority of clubs in the world. It will help majorly on
updating fm2005 and in turn 2006 when it comes out, I just need to clear the
funds first hehe. Till then i'll have to find an "official" page for the top
league in countries and hope their home page is realisticly easy to navigate
so i can find out who's gone where :)

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
>
>>Mr. Pink wrote:

>>>This page will help you:
>>>http://www.soccerassociation.com/13/
>>
>>how will that help him unless he subscribes to it?
>

> It's only gonna be 5.99 a quarter to be able to see transfers and squad
> lists for the majority of clubs in the world. It will help majorly on
> updating fm2005 and in turn 2006 when it comes out, I just need to clear the
> funds first hehe. Till then i'll have to find an "official" page for the top
> league in countries and hope their home page is realisticly easy to navigate
> so i can find out who's gone where :)

Didn`t see the register thingy. Sorry.