[SOLVED] I think my new gpu is broken :( (sapphire pulse rx vega 56)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Well, I don't see any other potential issues we can work on here. If you can see other potential avenues of investigation, by all means let's explore them.

I'm keen on thinking this is a power related problem you have, but there's other things I could think about... Drivers, for some reason, not playing well with your card; have you tried several versions back and using the driver cleaner application between installs? BIOS updated to the latest or even tried previous revisions? Some issue with the CPU or the RAM somehow messing with the PC in some weird and backhanded way making it crash? Although this doesn't happen with the 360 as you mentioned, right? Can you check if there's a new firmware for your Vega card from the manufacturer?

If I can think of any other possibility I'll post it, but this is getting trickier.

Cheers!

Dec 11, 2018
Luckily I didn't buy a new PSU. I uninstalled GPU drivers twice and installed 17.12.1 and now I'm able to play again. So the solution to this is downloading older drivers and wait for amd to fix this.

Dec 11, 2018
Luckily I didn't buy a new PSU. I uninstalled GPU drivers twice and installed 17.12.1 and now I'm able to play again. So the solution to this is downloading older drivers and wait for amd to fix this.
At least it's working for now, fingers crossed.

Dec 11, 2018
Ah, sh*t here we go again. Well I've gotten
0x00000116 BSOD now few times in chrome, not in-game though and I can play. I'm gonna wait amd to fix this.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS