[SOLVED] i want to get this spec but i am less expert in this domain . help !!

Jun 26, 2020
hello guys !
i really had rough time finding a good spec that will suits my work in which ( i am a digital artist so i use photoshop and any kind of 2d art programs aslo making speed paint and short videos 14 ~24 min)also i am planing to stream that as well besides playing some games fortnite . apex . leauge of legends etc
but i dont know much about this stuffs so when i was discovering i found that i need much cpu unit in which the whole work i do rely on cpu and a nicely gpu too . so thats what i got to see.
but i dont know much about motherboard or psu .and such . thats why i have a spec i found and i need ur help guys to guide me if anything wrong with it or i go for it
spec :
  • Intel Core i7 8700
  • TUF B360-E Gaming
  • 16GO RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200Mhz
  • Aerocool Cylon 4 RGB
  • 1TO HDD + 240GO SSD NVMe
  • Aerocool KCAS 800w 80+ Bronze
  • Raidmax Zeta RGB
  • GTX 1660 Ti 6GO
thanks you so much for reading ! appreciate the helps guys

Solution
hello guys !
i really had rough time finding a good spec that will suits my work in which ( i am a digital artist so i use photoshop and any kind of 2d art programs aslo making speed paint and short videos 14 ~24 min)also i am planing to stream that as well besides playing some games fortnite . apex . leauge of legends etc
but i dont know much about this stuffs so when i was discovering i found that i need much cpu unit in which the whole work i do rely on cpu and a nicely gpu too . so thats what i got to see.
but i dont know much about motherboard or psu .and such . thats why i have a spec i found and i need ur help guys to guide me if anything wrong with it or i go for it
spec :
  • Intel Core i7 8700
  • TUF B360-E Gaming...

kanewolf

Titan
hello guys !
spec :
  • Intel Core i7 8700
  • TUF B360-E Gaming
  • 16GO RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200Mhz
  • Aerocool Cylon 4 RGB
  • 1TO HDD + 240GO SSD NVMe
  • Aerocool KCAS 800w 80+ Bronze
  • Raidmax Zeta RGB
  • GTX 1660 Ti 6GO
thanks you so much for reading ! appreciate the helps guys
For video editing get 32GB RAM.

Reactions: hibiku