[SOLVED] I was wondering if I would be able to run Kerbal Space Program .

Jul 22, 2021
Requirements
MINIMUM:
Processor:Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space

RECOMMENDED:
Processor:Core i5
Memory:8 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive:4 GB HD space

My Specs
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 8145 @2.10 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel UHD 620
Hard Drive: Lots of space

In DirectX Diagnostic I get this info on the display tab
Display Memory: 4162 MB
Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
Shared Memory: 4034 MB

Solution
Kerbal is more of a design game, so your performance will depend on how much stuff you are going to join together, normal gameplay should be ok since it doesn't use any super duper graphics, just don't expect 1080 resolution or ultra quality.

Ralston18

Titan
Desktop or laptop?

Processor: i5 recommended. You have i3.

Graphics: Not sure - seems to be mixed.

Reference:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.co...out-the-possible-system-requirements-of-ksp2/

(Google: "Intel UHD 620 KSP" for additional links. Narrow the search criteria as applicable with other words and time frame.)

Drive space: "Lots of Space". Okay but if a HDD, consider a SDD.

Overall, the demo is free so give it a try. Game play may or may not be what you hope for or expect.

Just my thoughts.

Kerbal is more of a design game, so your performance will depend on how much stuff you are going to join together, normal gameplay should be ok since it doesn't use any super duper graphics, just don't expect 1080 resolution or ultra quality.

Solution
Jul 22, 2021
Desktop or laptop?

Processor: i5 recommended. You have i3.

Graphics: Not sure - seems to be mixed.

Reference:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.co...out-the-possible-system-requirements-of-ksp2/

(Google: "Intel UHD 620 KSP" for additional links. Narrow the search criteria as applicable with other words and time frame.)

Drive space: "Lots of Space". Okay but if a HDD, consider a SDD.

Overall, the demo is free so give it a try. Game play may or may not be what you hope for or expect.

Just my thoughts.
Laptop with a SDD.
Ive tried to find the demo but cant find it anywhere

Ralston18

Titan
I found several links - does seem somewhat difficult to find - or at least have some certainty that any given download link is valid/legitimate.

Several seemed promising but clicking the "download" link (often sans URL) opened into pages that I immediately exited....

Moving thread from Systems to PC Gaming.

Hopefully someone there will be able to provide a legitimate and safe download site for KSP.

However, be very careful about suggested websites and use caution.