Question I wish to at some point upgrade to windows 11

Jan 4, 2022
Hello so i have already converted my drive from MBR to GPT but i am making sure it is fully set so that when i go from 10 to 11 its works right.

So when i did so i was puzzled cuz it shows in my disk manager that there is only 3 partitions and my pc booted cuz i checked to make sure it was running through UEFI and my bios is showing UEFI.

I am just hoping that i did not mess things up when doing it and when i found how to do it from microsofts own site to use the tools it shows it makes 4 partitions. Would anyone be able to explan it to me please so i have a better understanding and also hope i did not mess anything up please and thanks!

note i am still using my pc to date from when i converted my C Drive and i have not had any problems sense then

Still running Windows 10
Hardware specs
Ryzen 7 3700x
Gigabyte b450m DS3H
16gb Ram 2 8GB
RTX 2070 Super

Jan 4, 2022
Those partitions look just fine.
alright thank you just wanted to make sure things were alright before i hit the upgrade Butten at some point and it seems some people have told me not to upgrade for a while cuz there are alot of bugs and that its not worth upgrading from 10 to 11

They would only give me this response on reddit cuz they were dead set on telling others that its not worth it

USAFRet

Titan
alright thank you just wanted to make sure things were alright before i hit the upgrade Butten at some point and it seems some people have told me not to upgrade for a while cuz there are alot of bugs and that its not worth upgrading from 10 to 11

They would only give me this response on reddit cuz they were dead set on telling others that its not worth it
There are "bugs" with every new OS release.
At this same point in the Win 10 release, there were "bugs".
As with Win 8, 7, Linux, Apple...every single one.

There is nothing really wrong with Win 11. There is also no real reason to upgrade.
There is little actual difference over 10, besides the graphics.

Is there something on w11 that you want/need?

If not and w10 works ok for you then leave it alone.