Question i7-7700k not working on Gigabyte Z270X motherboard ?

Feb 7, 2022
i have intel i7-7700k processor with LGA1151 chipset (7th Generation) using Gigabyte z270x motherboard with Nvidia 1050ti graphic card .
I got some error on it. i was doing some work on my system and suddenly blue screen occur and system crash. After restart showing error "boot device not found". After 2 to 3 restarts display is gone but my CPU is on. I take i5-7500 CPU from my friend which is running perfectly fine on my system, and my CPU is also working fine on my friend's system.
I do not understand what I should do ?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. As for your motherboard, with the donor processor, can you check and see what your BIOS version for said motherboard is? How are you cooling that processor of yours? Since you were able to take your friend's processor to check for integrity, did you take your processor over to his platform to see if works on his system?

Last edited: