Question i9 13900kf vs r9 7900x3d

jnjnilson6

Distinguished
I'm deciding between these 2, they are exactly the same in price.

Also paired it with a Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, would that be good enough?
Screenshot-2023-03-19-024026.png

Screenshot-2023-03-19-024109.png

The i9-13900KF ought to blow it out of the water, judging by the benchmarks.

Screenshot-2023-03-19-024026.png

Screenshot-2023-03-19-024109.png

The i9-13900KF ought to blow it out of the water, judging by the benchmarks.
Most people though who buy a x3d chip are doing it for gaming, the non x3d versions have somewhat better non gaming performance and cost less money. This is why you can't just blindly trust one type of benchmark it has to represent closer to the planned usage of the new system.

Reactions: jnjnilson6

jnjnilson6

Distinguished
Most people though who buy a x3d chip are doing it for gaming, the non x3d versions have somewhat better non gaming performance and cost less money. This is why you can't just blindly trust one type of benchmark it has to represent closer to the planned usage of the new system.
There's commonly and obviously, regarding the particulars of performance, diversity and multitudinous opinion. Furthermore, I do believe I have brought the generally stronger benchmarks into view in regards to the points of performance and productivity which would most apparently prove vital and continuously crucial to assessing true performance in its gravity and highness.

It would be difficult to cover every scenario of exploitation, so the most we can singularly do would be to provide benchmarks on the strongest points and go from there.

Your opinion is valuable and indelibly an asset to the assessment of performance and the conversational experience. It is upon aforementioned practices, combining diversity of opinion and opinioned expressiveness that a more permanent solution to any versatile problem may be achieved, especially in the intemperate spheres of hardware and software.

Thank you!