[SOLVED] I9-9900K OC to 5.0ghz and Temps

austinritchie8

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
So got a new cooler a h150i capellix and was checking the temps and just wanted an opinion on them if they are normal or not.
My i9-9900k is OC to 5.0ghz and has a voltage of 1.32v
Idle temps for all the cores stay between 38c-45c
Underload they range from 65c-76c (Sometimes over 80c on rare occasions)
Another thing is when I start up my pc and get to my desktop my temps sky rocket to 70c-75c then immediately drop back down. Is this due to all my startup programs?

Thanks in advanced.

Solution
Those temps look good, actually. What sort of ambient room air temps are you working with? The i9 is a hot headed processor so the temps you see when to boot to GUI is normal. The fact that the temps drop quickly is that the cooler's assembly/mount was good/perfect and your AIO is doing it's job.

Lutfij

Titan
Those temps look good, actually. What sort of ambient room air temps are you working with? The i9 is a hot headed processor so the temps you see when to boot to GUI is normal. The fact that the temps drop quickly is that the cooler's assembly/mount was good/perfect and your AIO is doing it's job.

Solution

austinritchie8

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Room Temperature for some reason my college dorm keeps the ac at 74 degrees ferenheit. do have a fan on in room but does not do much so its a bit warm.

TRENDING THREADS