Question Ibuypower cpu restarts while playing games.

Jan 5, 2020
My pc keeps restarting randomly while im playing games Ex: It will go completely black, do the glitchy audio like the sound it makes when something freezes, then goes through its whole booting up thing , then were back to the start. Then I launch a game and repeats the same thing.

also uhhh how did you reply to me in 2006 its 2020
He joined in 2006. Thats what that means.

If you are sure your warranty is up, take off the PC side panel and look at the sticker on the PSU (the box with wires coming out). What does it say?

What are the specs of this PC?

Ibuypower is notorious for putting low quality inexpensive power supplies in computers that draw a lot of power. This can cause unexpected restarts.

Jan 5, 2020

If you are sure your warranty is up, take off the PC side panel and look at the sticker on the PSU (the box with wires coming out). What does it say?

Ibuypower is notorious for putting low quality inexpensive power supplies in computers that draw a lot of power. This can cause unexpected restarts.

its not coming off hol up

Jan 5, 2020

psu is how do i know what do i type out the label is right here but what on it is the important part(s)?