I had a program installed witch I removed. It left a launch entry on my IE6
tools. How do I remove this entry?

Mary

Maybe your toolbar was locked when the program was removed. Try using
View>Toolbars > customize and remove the entry after unlocking.

"Nicoliani" wrote:

> I had a program installed witch I removed. It left a launch entry on my IE6
> tools. How do I remove this entry?

Nicoliani,

Using ToolbarCop to remove the unwanted Toolband, Toolbar Icons and BHO:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/toolbarcop.htm

-or-

To remove the entry manually from the registry, remove the appropriate sub-key under:

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\<extension name>
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\<extension name>

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
Using ToolbarCop to remove the unwanted Toolband, Toolbar Icons and BHO:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/toolbarcop.htm
The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php