Question Im getting the 275R Airflow from Corsair, how do i position my fans best?

Luca_21

Honorable
Aug 1, 2017
The case: click here (if you have any questions about the case this page should help answer them)

Im gonna get a 280mm water cooler for my CPU.
The case can only support it on the front side, so thats where im putting it meaning i have 2x 140mm fans at the front (for intake i would assume)

For the other 3 fans, my geuss is that i should probably have them all be exhaust fans.. but what about the PSU? Do i let it have its own air circuit or should i also let it blast air out from the case?
Personally id preffer to have it also suck air out from the case because my GPU might not get as much of the air flow if i dont (and trust me its a single fan, it needs it) but im unsure if thats too many 120mm fans as exhaust, AND im not sure if thats healthy for the PSU.

Thank you in advance!

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You're already on the right track.
Psu generally goes fan down, where it'll intake from the bottom and exhaust out the back.
But if you have a psu with a 0rpm function, or is fanless, you can do fan up to take advantage of it. This doesn't work as well if it's fan down.

Luca_21

Honorable
Aug 1, 2017
You're already on the right track.
Psu generally goes fan down, where it'll intake from the bottom and exhaust out the back.
But if you have a psu with a 0rpm function, or is fanless, you can do fan up to take advantage of it. This doesn't work as well if it's fan down.
I do believe the psu im getting has that, but would it be beneficial for the airflow of the other components if i put it facing up into the case?