Question I'm looking for a PC case which has power-button & USB panel in a 5.25" bay ?

Why not just by a panel that offers those features? I know of some with USB, audio, external 12v/5v output, card readers, fan controllers, temperature displays, etc. Pretty sure someone will offer one with power buttons.

And if you plan on building the case yourself anyway, why not buy a couple buttons and put the thing together yourself? That way you can also place them as far right or left as you like.

ArcanumSteamwork

Honorable
Oct 8, 2016
Why not just by a panel that offers those features? I know of some with USB, audio, external 12v/5v output, card readers, fan controllers, temperature displays, etc. Pretty sure someone will offer one with power buttons.

And if you plan on building the case yourself anyway, why not buy a couple buttons and put the thing together yourself? That way you can also place them as far right or left as you like.

Maybe I haven't been clear, I want to use a pre-existing case like the Lian Li PC-D600 with many 5.25 bays and use accessories (fan controllers, card readers....) that are mountable in these bays. I don't want built-in buttons. In the Lian Li PC-D600 I can remove and upgrade the pre-existing buttons because they are just using a 5.25 bay.