Question I'm on my second rtx 2070 gpu, graphics drivers keep crashing even after reinstall and Windows 10 reinstallation

Jul 31, 2022
I recently tried upgrading my gpu to an rtx 2070. That one was faulty and I had to return it. I even upgraded my PSU to a 650w because I thought that was the problem. I got another rtx 2070 from somewhere else. Currently, whenever I play games on this new gpu the games will have artifacts and the graphics drivers crash. I've reinstalled them around 5 times and even installed the studio drivers from Nvidia to see if there was any change. I used DDU everytime but no luck. My old gpu works fine when I install it back in(rx 570). I just want to make sure there isn't something I missed. The 2nd gpu was working fine when it arrived for around 5 days so I really don't know what the problem could be.

Jul 31, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Please list your system's full specs, then mention the make and models of the PSU's as well as their age. Please mention the BIOS version for your motherboard as well. Where did you source the installer for your OS?
MOBO: PRIME H310M-E R2.0
CPU: i3-9100F 3.60GHz
RAM: 16 GB ddr4
PSU: NZXT C650 Bronze - PA-6B1BB-US - 650 Watt PSU
GPU: RTX 2070 8gb
Everything but the gpu and psu is around 4 years old.
Also I made the installation tool from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Windows is activated and all.
I just tried a benchmark and it failed like 10 secs in.
My BIOS version is in the linked pic.
comp info