Images in Windows Movie Maker

I imported high resolution images into a movie butu when I do a full screen
preview they look blurred.
--
Orest R. Gogosha

check out the moviemaker newsgroup, where this has been discussed many
times.

Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"GogoInPennsylvania" <GogoInPennsylvania@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C95A7824-FEAF-413F-89EE-E14C54F2D949@microsoft.com...
> I imported high resolution images into a movie butu when I do a full
screen
> preview they look blurred.
> --
> Orest R. Gogosha

I tried searching before posting the question but I guess I couldn't find the
right key word. Any suggestions?

"GogoInPennsylvania" wrote:

> I imported high resolution images into a movie butu when I do a full screen
> preview they look blurred.
> --
> Orest R. Gogosha

It can be a nightmare searching.
Quickly, it can be the aspect ratio of the picture, it really needs to
conform to around the 4.3 video size, so if you have cropped it and it's now
6.3 it won't come out properly. If the resolution is low and you have used
an effect on it it won't help. PC screens do not show off picrures to there
best, have you exported it and watched it on a tv to see how it looks?

--

message news:979A8B5F-6339-4BA6-BB04-FCDD5FA0E045@microsoft.com...