In Pictures: The Girls Of CES 2012

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sat_mad

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012

Another vote for the girl on the right in #14

vittau

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
[citation][nom]zloginet[/nom]6 has to be the one, but is it me or does this camera guy use a 0.26mp camera?[/citation]Hover your mouse cursor above the image and click 'Zoom'.

billcat479

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2006
Wow - is this 1952 or 2012? In a area of serious international women's issues - this is the direction Tom's Hardware wants to go. Time to move on and stop the stupid "girls of" articles.

Your right, in these days where girls or women no longer wear low cut dresses, don't play the sex angle on both sides to their advantage, no longer ask someone else to take out the trash and actually do this themselves. Yeah, we sure live in a enlightened world where none of this is out there anymore. No makeup, or breast implants or a multi-billion dollar makeup industry that used to cater to this stereo typed though process it's nice to think or as the politically correct would have it, no thinking at all is the norm. We now have people that don't have the nice chemical imbalance's that put us into a reproductive state anymore.
Ever heard the term you can't have your cake and eat it too?
I would hope so anyway.
Honestly, when is the last time we hear that guys are sexist when they stare at women, it's not nice or lots of nice insults girls think up while they know they will put on something that they know is designed to get guys to stare and they again, play both sides of the issue.
Give this stuff a rest. It's gotten very very old and people can see it for what it is.
When I see all girls wear drab, loose attire, no makeup or any other addon's to work or play, wear suits that cover them up as much as it does with men and be just drab background "people" then come and your post will have valid meaning to it. Shave your head and not your legs also ok? It shouldn't bother girls to not shave their legs anymore right? It serves no medical issues that I'm aware of. Or does it?
This also isn't sexist, it's just reality.
Or are you one of the types that take every little thing to it's max left or right side of the issue and ignore reality. Have a purse full of sex harassment forms if a worker god forbid asks you out for dinner after work you'll be ready to attack.

I've seen a LOT of this garbage on the news. Keep it up and the human race would die out in 2 generations or so.
Maybe things were a little better in the 1950's for everyone. Or we should really make it from 40000bc-1950s.

G

#8 is definitely model. Google "Denitsa Nikolova @ 2011 SEMA". My favorite is #6, but why does she have what looks to be a camera in her boot?

dauntekong

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
*Vomit* those are models? gee they really downgraded the models. Might as well use old ladies. Where's all the hot chicks at? I Miss the hot Asian Chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.