Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After installing sp2, the information bar is driving me nuts. I have
followed the instructions (from the help in IE) to disable it, but it still
seems to have a mind of it's own. I would like get rid of it permanently. I
know this is one of those MS protect me from myself things, but this seems
just darned much. Does anyone know how to completely disable the
information bar or even uninstall it would be great?

Byte

Rightclick any item in the bar and click Customize. There you can delete
to your hearts content.