Review Inland TN470 SSD review: Efficient, fast, and inexpensive

This seems weird to me. According to Inland's specifications, this thing rivals the far more expensive WD BLACK SN850X.

Micro Center's marketing team is asleep at the wheel. If I was in charge, this SSD wouldn't be called the TN470, it would be called "Taipan" as in, "Inland Taipan".
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PEnns

Amdlova

Distinguished
If you have a spare pcix 4 or a 22110 slot have some enterprise ssds around new. Got one toshiba xd5 1.92 tb for 85us on ebay new...
You can waste it 3650tb of writes... you will die but this drive will remain

Reactions: baboma

johnxmiles

Prominent
Aug 1, 2022
Tom's Hardware Verdict

The Inland TN470 is a solid all-around PCIe 4.0 SSD that would be right at home in a laptop, desktop, or PS5. We prefer the 2TB capacity, but even with considerable competition, the current pricing and availability make it a good option.

$79.99 at Amazon is CLICK BAIT& SWITCH as at this point, only 2TB has been mentioned and this price is for only an 1TB. A direct click to the 2TB site would have shown a $136.99 price which is a good deal. So why should I trust Tom Hardware when it uses ClickBait & Switch tricks? I know that “selling your soul” is a common practice these days but hold off to find a buyer worthy of your soul.

Last edited: