Aug 8, 2020
I been using my 1060 about 2years and I only noticed the input lag then I started play competitive in fortnite, I can clearly describe it, but it's feels like my mouse I heavy as <Mod Edit>, unsmooth, delayd. I have 144hz monitor my pc specs : motherboard msi b450m 2, gpu 1060 3gb, 8gb ram(3200) cpu ryzen 5 2600, also I noticed that when I'm in gaming lounge playing with exactly same monitor same mouse same keyboard it's feels so smooth and 0i put delay I don't know why. Gaming lounge gpu is 2070 but I actually don't think that the gpu is the real problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I been using my 1060 about 2years and I only noticed the input lag then I started play competitive in fortnite, I can clearly describe it, but it's feels like my mouse I heavy as <Mod Edit>, unsmooth, delayd. I have 144hz monitor my pc specs : motherboard msi b450m 2, gpu 1060 3gb, 8gb ram(3200) cpu ryzen 5 2600, also I noticed that when I'm in gaming lounge playing with exactly same monitor same mouse same keyboard it's feels so smooth and 0i put delay I don't know why. Gaming lounge gpu is 2070 but I actually don't think that the gpu is the real problem
Umm did you enable vsync? Because that increases input delay.

poorbugger

Distinguished
Umm did you enable vsync? Because that increases input delay.

Solution