Question Input Lag/Stuttery even at Desktop or Google Chrome

Oct 6, 2023
So im having annoying issue where everything seems to be stuttering even at desktop, i tried dragging my cursor and it feels choppy
even at low end games where my fps was SOLID 60 FPS no Drops whatsoever but the gameplay was so stuttery Panning around the game.

i found someone with the same problem as me they said it could be a dirty electricity EMI, does electricity even have to do with Input lag??

im starting to suspect it could be my Monitor or my Power Cord that has no Grounding Prong in it, because i live in a country where ground prong is not need

my Specs are:
gt710 ( i tried my GTX750Ti and it still stuttering )
i5 3rd gen
8gb ram
Corsair 450w bronze psu
720p AOC monitor

please help me ever since i had this problem i dont want to play CSGO because of Stutters.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

im starting to suspect it could be my Monitor
Did you try hooking the system up to another display to rule your panel as the issue?

or my Power Cord that has no Grounding Prong in it, because i live in a country where ground prong is not need
Where is this country you speak of?

Corsair 450w bronze psu
Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 450W is the advertised wattage of the unit. Bronze is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating. What is the model of your PSU and what is it's age?

You forgot to mention the OS you're working + the make and model of your motherboard + the BIOS version for your motherboar. Please include them.