Jun 6, 2022
I recently bought the asus gtx 1070 to replace my rx 580. before I switched anything, I used ddu to Uninstall any existing drivers and then I switched my rx 580 for the 1070. Afterwards, I booted up my pc and noticed a message " PXE-E01: PCI Vendor and Device IDs do not match " and to be honest I didn't think much about and shrugged it off (I knew I needed to install nividia drivers). Eventually, I logged in then tried to open Chrome and discord no internet connection (I use ethernet) then I tried windows internet troubleshooter to see if that would fix anything, Nope. Then I checked device manager and low and behold my ethernet driver got a yellow triangle. So I used the windows hardware and driver troubleshooter, Nope didn't work, Uninstalled the Intel adpater driver and reinstalled, Nothing worked. So since I obviously had no connection I decided to tether my phone to my pc, well that worked perfectly fine. So I repeated my steps but with internet connection this time, nothing improved much. now I installed the needed drivers for my 1070, unplugged my phone, rebooted my pc no PXE-E01: PCI Vendor and Device IDs do not match " message, and no internet connection still after reboot. Later on I decided to do research, I found that others had similar issues with the same or different gpu and to fix the problem by disabling pxe rom, internet controller, reseting network settings, update old bios, install new lan drivers. I did everything I found from research or that I could think, nothing worked.

specs:

Cpu: AMD ryzen 5 3600

Mobo: Asus Rog Strix B450-F ATX motherboard

Ram G.Skill ripjaws

Power supply: deep cool DA700

SSD: wd nvme ssd 1tb / 500gb nvme

Fans: deep cool rf120 Case fans x 4

Graphics card: radeon rx 580 (new asus gtx 1070)

Last edited:
Did you have the same issue?

Jun 6, 2022
Did you have the same issue?

Yes, In a way I have the same issue but I installed the required drivers for the 1070 and rebooted my pc and the Vendor and Device ids do not match message went away. now the occurring problem is I have no internet and my Intel ethernet driver isn't working. Also Keep in mind I uninstalled and reinstalled my Intel ethernet driver, updated my bios, checked to make sure windows was updated to latest version and used troubleshooters to fix the problem. Long story short Any solution I tried either, held the problem off or didn't fix it at all. Any solutions maby that I missed?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Open a CMD with Admin privileges
Type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
And when that's done:
Sfc /scannow
(careful with spaces between /words)
Prolly need the phone connected for the first, and takes a couple minutes, screen doesn't move.

Jun 6, 2022
Open a CMD with Admin privileges
Type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
And when that's done:
Sfc /scannow
(careful with spaces between /words)
Prolly need the phone connected for the first, and takes a couple minutes, screen doesn't move.

So I open cmd with admin privileges with my phone tether to pc with internet connection, ran dism then sfc scan. Didn't fix anything. I also tried rolling back the driver and reinstalling didn't work. Any other solutions