Question Installed new RAM, no signal to monitors. Swapped backed to old RAM, still no signal ?

Dec 29, 2022
I bought 2 8gb DDR4 2666MHz ram sticks for my PC and when i installed them, i wasn't getting any outputs to any of my 3 monitors.
My motherboard is an Asus Prime A320M-K, so the ram sticks are compatible.
My CPU is a Radeon 3000g (integrated graphics), and my GPU is a GTX 960 (2gb Vram) and my pc is on Windows 10, in case you needed to know that.
I also know that i'm putting the ram in properly since i have already asked a few of my friends for help, and they don't know what's wrong, or how to fix it, either

• I tried resetting the CMOS battery by taking it, and the ram, out for 5+ minutes (multiple times),
  • I tried going back to my old ram stick that is similar to the new ones,
  • I tried removing my GPU in case it was defaulting the input to an unused output slot that i had no cable for,
  • I tried every output for HDMI and VGA by itself with cables that i know work,
  • tried using my HDMI to USB capture card, and it came up with the SMPTE rainbow bars,

Everything above didn't fix it, and i'm not sure what else to try!
Thanks in advance

Dec 29, 2022
See image below for PSU details. The PSU is the original, and the whole PC was a prebuilt (Except for my GPU)

Yes, i have used it a lot for gaming, but nothing it shouldn't be able to handle, i never overclocked or attempted to stress test my pc.

And no, I do not have access to another working PSU unfortunately
20221230_171053.jpg