Question Installing a 240mm AIO right behind the giant 200mm fans of CoolerMaster H500

Dec 17, 2019
Hi guys. Most sincere salutes from Turkey.

I'm just new to PC building staff. Well not to the PC but to building it myself.
I'd like to know more about the best placement of the 240mm AIO into the Cooler Master H500 case.
In this video I've just happen to watch on YouTube, he just installed it right behind the big 200m intake fans.
This would give me an advantage of installing 2 more fans on the top for exhaust but does installing a rad behind these fans, affects the airflow in the case that is solely from front?

That video on YouTube

My rig will be like this, I'll start my build in a couple of days, just waiting some components.

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
Intel i7 9700K 3.60Ghz (Will try to overclock this to its max possible)
Gigabyte Windforce OC RTX 2080 Super (Again, will try to overclock this to its max possible) - (BTW still didn't purchase this one but decided to go with it simply because it's cheaper, has 3 fans, overclockable yet I'm open to suggestions and I've got nothing to do with VR stuff)
G.Skill 4x8GB Ram CL16 (16-16-16-36) 3600Mhz (Obviously, overclocked :))
Samsung Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2 (Gigabyte provides thermal guards for M.2's)
XPG SX6000 1 TB NVMe M.2
Cooler Master ML240R CPU Cooler
Cooler Master H500 Case
Cooler Master 750W PSU (Has 2 x 4+4 Pin CPU support. I've heard that it might be important when it comes to overclocking. Nice to have I think.)

And also, not related to this cooling question, I've got another one regarding the 3 x M.2 slots on my MoBo. I've been looking around to find out just the right way to install my M.2's into right slots, cause as far as I know, they're sharing some PCIe things which may relate to some "unnoticeable" performance changes. :)
XPG will be my backup disk so I'd like to install Samsung into the best one available. The one near the CPU, the middle one or the last one near PSU?
If you know anything about this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Batu.

TRENDING THREADS