Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

When I install the fax component of Windows XP, it removes Explorer – when I
put Explorer back in, it removed the fax operation. I've checked to make sure
I'm not asking Windows to do more than install the fax. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Rick

Byte

Most readers of this post are questioning on How you are trying to install
the Fax components in XP? Are you using the Control Panel>Add or Remove
Programs>Add/remove Windows components?
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the