Question Installing two copies of windows on one PC

Jaspreet_816

Reputable
Apr 2, 2017
So actually the problem is whenever i start my PC and restart it or shut it down and start is again same time it just goes to bootloop. And that mostly happens after i installed all my games and adobe softwares. I don't know whats the problem.
So i thought that if i install two windows on single machine by making two partitions to SSD. 1 for Editing and Adobe software and 2nd for Gaming and streaming. Is it better

And can i prevent my PC from boot looping by this method

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i doubt the bootloop is being caused by games and adobe conflicting with each other. there is some other issue going on to make it go into a boot loop.

where are the games/adobe coming from? if it starts after they are all installed, their installation method/source might be the problem.

Jaspreet_816

Reputable
Apr 2, 2017
i doubt the bootloop is being caused by games and adobe conflicting with each other. there is some other issue going on to make it go into a boot loop.

where are the games/adobe coming from? if it starts after they are all installed, their installation method/source might be the problem.
I don't know man, once i played some games and then i thought before editing i should restart my PC and when i restarted it it just boot loop and i have to reinstall windows, once i opened dolby atmos it asked me to restart and it just bootloop. Yesterday i turned my PC on installed asus aura sync and restarted it in 10 min of starting it and it again bootloop.

If i start the pc and restart it, it will boot loop
If i start and shut it down and again start it again at very first time it will bootloop.
But if i start my pc and shut it down and again turn it on after 1hour or so it will start normally.

Even when i do clean install of windows wallpaper at back remains the same even if i formats the disk.

If i install adobe cs6 on windows 7 and games on windows 10 will it work fine or should i just use windows 10 for both??