Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntist

Reputable
Nov 22, 2016
I am trying to upgrade my OLD Board (Intel Dh61WW) to 0120, I was able to update it to 099, Though It works fine
I can boot into Windows, but I wanna run rx570 on it, in order to do that, I need to upgrade it to 0120 or 0116

I Tried the Express way before, but It just failed.

I tried the Recovery Method (Using USB FlashDrive)
But It doesn't showup anything. No Display or anything. I copied the Bios to the root directory and formatted it as fat32 still no luck
Would Really Love Some Help :(
I think I am doing something wrong, I did everything, Removed the Jumper, placed the usb and start.
Using (16gb HP USB) 2.0

I used this guide.
https://kb.stonegroup.co.uk/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=267

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, i had an issue with trying to find the correct bios drivers for my board, i managed to track some down afters hours of scrolling sites and forums. The files i found allow you to update to 0116, apparently there is an issue with 0120 and will cause issues. I install and was finally able to make use of a spare RX560 as previously the board would not evening recognise the card.

I'm happy to email you the files across and hope they can help.

Jun 26, 2020
Hi, i had an issue with trying to find the correct bios drivers for my board, i managed to track some down afters hours of scrolling sites and forums. The files i found allow you to update to 0116, apparently there is an issue with 0120 and will cause issues. I install and was finally able to make use of a spare RX560 as previously the board would not evening recognise the card.

I'm happy to email you the files across and hope they can help.

I'm having the same issue! I would like if you could email me the files! I can't find them anywhere, and Intel took all the legacy stuff down.

UPDATE: Never mind, I found it and rescued my PC!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.