dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Hello i'm new to the forumz been reading them for about a month and been reading thg for about a year but i've been a geek since birth(video games). Ok here's my question why is it that 99% of all intel fanboy's i have met are such superioristc asshole's i mean come on they alway's endorse intel no matter what even when the p4 is being beaten by a processor that's on average 1 gigahert slower and has 1 mb less cache and even when intel procs consume power like a drunk guzzling beer while amd procs sip power like a californian drinking wine. even when the sempron 64 2500 beats the intel celeron 326 in power consumption and gaming performance with the same graphics card and motherboard brand asus k8n-vm and p5gv-mx. intel has the ddr2 advantage which takes less volt's and yet amd beats them. how is it that my athlon xp 3200 can keep up with a northwood at 2.6 gigahertz and it can keep up with a prescott 3.0 gigahertz in call of duty 2 with the same graphics card (6800 agp) same amount of ram (1 gig)and the same motherboard brand (asus a78nx-x vs p4p8x)(these motherboards are opposite yet similiar in design). and yet these intel fanboy's dont want to admit that the p4 is crap they are in denial it's like. they know only one thing that intel is superior in there minds it's intel intel intel must endorse intel no matter what . it's how most intel fanboy's think how do i know cause i used to be one of them it's horrible. now i"m an amd fanboy and proud.When i went 2 weeks ago to buy a socket a motherboard to a computer shop in brooklyn i politely asked the man if he had any socket a motherboard's he said yes and i also asked him if he had any socket a proc's he said no i asked him why then he replied i only sell intel's i asked why he replied they are a superior architecture i said no athlon's are then we argued for about an hour and the bull he said made me laugh and angry that athlon' have compatibility issues that they are to slow that they are bad mobile chips blah blah blah the usual intel fanboy bullsh!t first athlons have no compatibility issues with nvidia chipsets yes they do he replied but with third party chipsets yes i corrected him that all third party chipset's like via and sis have compatability issues with all system intel and amd. then i said that amd athlon 64 will outperform any intel with twice maybe 4 times the cache at a lower speed and and they take less power and i said that the pentium m is a beter mobile chip i agree but all intel desktop proc's suck.by then he got so mad that he had a vein bulging from his forehead thank god i left before he did something.he had like 2 customer's in the store AND THEY LEFT WHEN HE STARTED YELLIN i just cost him a sale oh well.bottom line intel fanboy's hate to be wrong and will lie and yell to make them selves feel better cause they cant admit that they are ever wrong(atleast us amd fanboy's can admit that intel has better mobile chips).sorry for the long post i just hate these damn intel fanboy's go amd go!

mpjesse

Splendid
Let me ask you a question.

Did you wake up this morning and just decide that you were going to post a complete disaster on these forums? If so, how did you come to the decision to do so? Were you up all night thinking about how awful Intel fan boys were? Did someone make fun of AMD in your presence? I'd like to get an exclusive look into how your incoherent and simple mind works.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

-mpjesse

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
never tell a group of intel fanboy's that p4's suck. they'll chase you out the convention center with they're keyboards!
Well they can't do it with their PCs. Those are too laden down with all of the necessary extra cooling hardware to pick up and beat you with. :lol:

I kid. I kid.

Well ... sort of. :roll:

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
Alot of it has to do with the same reason's most AMD guys endorse AMD in the same manner. AMD was crap a few years ago against intel and everywhere you looked, intel was practically in every machine and that is what everyone is used to. Its all about marketing strategy. My whole point here in the forums is this: Don't base your decisions only on what you read, explore the options for yourself and see the differences. As a computer builder for almost 13 years and having the luxury of being able to build multiple machines, I for one can see and test both sides of the fence in comparison of the other.

My intel machines are no 'slouches' against my AMD machines in fact, they perform better in some cases. Forget about specs and technical talk for a second, If I were to bring in the average user and just let them use my two gaming rigs I have currently setup here, it would be very hard to tell the differences between the two. I game with both machines online and offline and there litterally is no difference. Benchmarks may prove that wrong and they have only in some areas in favor of AMD.

Two of the biggest problems constantly pointed out in testing and in the forums against the Intel Prescotts especially is heat and performance which I completely disagree only based on real world testing here. I am typing this on my prescott 630 on a DFI board with an Intel 925X-T2 chipset overclocked currently to 3.7ghz and its sitting here idling at 32-33C which is not hot by any means. I ran prime 95 on this machine for 8 hours last week and the temp only went as high as 47C. Simply put, that is not hot at all and is rather normal. Yes I am using an aftermarket zalman cooler and arctic silver 5 but still, where's the heat index? My AMD's run just as hot.

The second problem everybody complains about is performance. This machine smokes my AMD X2 3800 in certain areas and this processor only cost 180 bucks. Yes it uses more power than the AMD does but of course it does, its clocked alot higher.

In conclusion, it only makes sense to judge something only when you can have it in front of you and can actually see it perform. I love my Intel machines as well as my AMD processors. I just don't understand where everyone comes off saying Intel sucks when I certainly don't see it except maybe the power bill. But if thats the only thing, I can live with it.

MPJesse - I made sure I broke this down in paragraph form for you man! haha :D