MB: MSI Z270 Gaming M6 AC
    CPU Core voltage: 1.310
    CPU SA voltage: 1.200
    CPU IO voltage: 1.150
    load-line calibration mode: 1 (highest)
    high quality overclock-ready thermal paste from Cooler Master

@4.8 Ghz
Temperature: Idle: 50.c AND Full load: 85.c
it's all stable, no issues at all in games, adobe products, render, benchmark.

@4.9 Ghz
with the same voltages as above : no issues in games, benchmarks but Adobe Premier pro crashes on export.

Also, if i run @4.9 Ghz with those 3 voltages set to [Auto] in UEFI, Everything will be stable, but CPU core voltage will go beyond 1.42 and CPU SA beyond 1.3 and so on. also CPU package temperature will constantly stay at 100.c or more at full load.

so my questions are:

1.are these temperatures that I'm getting normal with the type of cooler I have? cooler master products are among the best in the market.

2. what can I change in voltages to have stable 4.9Ghz or even 5Ghz with temperatures staying below 90.c at full load?

3. is it safe to leave those voltages at [Auto] in UEFI and run @4.9Ghz with temperature going over 100.c?

4. why the protection protocols included in the motherboard and BIOS don't turn the computer off when the temperatures are so high as 100.c and more? don't these temperatures hurt my CPU in the long run?

Thanks in advance!

First of all it seems you really believe product hype like the statement, "high quality overclock-ready thermal paste from Cooler Master" and, "cooler master products are among the best in the market."

True as far as being among the best but just barely!

One thing missing from your specs is your memory amount, brand, speed you are running it?

Question #1 Probably yes with the OC you are trying to run, your cooler can only handle so much.

Question #2 Is hard to answer without knowing your memory speed and amount of memory modules you are actually running but, you can always lower temperature by manually overclocking.

Question #3 Some voltages are fine to leave on auto and some are not but there's no way I would run load temperatures reaching 100c! Period!

Question #4 What's actually happening is the CPU is throttling back to keep those temperatures from burning up the CPU, this internal throttling comes at sacrificing the CPUs output performance which doesn't appear obvious to you but severely shows and is measurable in Benchmark performance like 3DMark.

Yes those temperatures do hurt your CPU in the long run by shortening it's life span, but neither Intel nor AMD want those CPUs to last forever anyway, or there would be no need to buy their new products.

So what memory brand, amount, and speed are you running?