Internet not working when playing games

Jun 7, 2018
Whenever I launch a game (doesn't matter which one), after a few moments in game, my internet just stops working. Every game shows that there is no internet connection. And if it doesn't happen in the game's main lobby, it happens when I join the match. But when I ALT+TAB out of the game to the resource monitor it doesn't show that there is any program using up all of my bandwidth, it just shows that bandwidth usage of the game I'm running is going up. Then I return back to the game and everything is normal, but only for 2-5 seconds. This also happens when I'm downloading something or watching a YouTube video. When downloading something, for example on Steam, downloading speed at first is at it's maximum and after a few seconds goes down to the 0b/s. When watching a video it loads first 25 seconds and the video doesn't load any further until it reaches the end of previously loaded 25 seconds and then the same process repeats. I haven't tried connecting my pc with the router via cable because it's too far away. I'm thankful for any help and suggestion.

Solution
Who manages your network router?

Work with that person to check the router's logs if they are available and enabled.

May be some error codes in the router's logs.