stuart

I keep recieving internet pop ups from the same site. is there anyway i can
get rid of them coz its annoying
--
..

Visit a different site.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:56D6ED9B-C6A6-4E51-9D6B-15A53A12572C@microsoft.com,
Stuart <Stuart@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I keep recieving internet pop ups from the same site. is there anyway
> i can get rid of them coz its annoying

DarkKnight

try installing a anti spyware program like ad-aware