internet sharring

eddie

hi my windows xp wont show internet sharring in the
ethernet conection which i use broadband throug i go to
advanced and all thats thire is firewall can you please
help

Go to Start > Run and type: MSCONFIG , and hit enter.
Click on the General tab and check "Normal Startup",
then click on "apply" and reboot.

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: ICS , and hit enter.
3. Click on: "Enable Internet Connection Sharing on a network connection".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!