ioSafe's Rugged Drive Meets a Shotgun and an M6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
one day we shall see a story of a security guards life being saved by their external HDD
or maybe a cameo appearance in a COD game as the ultra important top secret data that holds the enemy locations

Superwack

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Shooting something with bird-shot isn't that impressive... For those unfamiliar with shotguns and shooting it may seem like something, but it's just marketing. Had it resisted the M6 - now that would be something significant :)

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
lol, the chick looks more comfortable with that AR15 then the dude does. Ahh, it's great to see the AR doing what it is best at... Killing things.

slothy89

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
should have used an incendiary shell, or a solid slug, would have been a little more interesting than bird shot thats used for.. well.. birds?

like the last photo of the competitors with nails thru the heart haha.. nice touch

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
in the words of johnny depp, jane you look ravenous.

marcus i give u a 9/10 for finishing the job .... -1 for letting jane go first. lol

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]in the words of johnny depp, jane you look ravenous.marcus i give u a 9/10 for finishing the job .... -1 for letting jane go first. lol[/citation]
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]Jane looks pretty hot with that gun... Just saying.[/citation]
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]jane looks like exactly how i imagined her[/citation]

Not pictured: The well-masked look of terror that was on my face for the entire demo. That night in the hotel, I lay awake worrying/having flashbacks.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]cadder[/nom]Looks like lots of fun!That's an AR15 variant similar to the American military's M4.[/citation]

Well, she did better than Cnet's Dong Ngo who said he shot the drive with Buck shot as opposed to bird shot.

Buck shot! Seriously, and that guy calls himself a man.

It's more reasonable to get a specific gun wrong than it is to get that wrong.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
@JMcEntegart

PTSD already? lol i'm gona stick to blaming marcus for letting u near any weapons to begin with... it's the exception to the rule of ladies first.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]guardianangel42[/nom]Well, she did better than Cnet's Dong Ngo who said he shot the drive with Buck shot as opposed to bird shot.Buck shot! Seriously, and that guy calls himself a man. It's more reasonable to get a specific gun wrong than it is to get that wrong.[/citation]

In all fairness, we were told it was an M6 and guns are illegal where I come from. I never had a chance!

[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]@JMcEntegart PTSD already? lol i'm gona stick to blaming marcus for letting u near any weapons to begin with... it's the exception to the rule of ladies first.[/citation]

He is Canadian. Firearms etiquette is not his strong suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.