[SOLVED] IPad won't accept my password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Castle

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2013
I just received my first Apple product, 8th generation iPad. After I got it set up, I've tried to install an app. When I find the app, a prompt appears that says "The Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information." Below the prompt are the options to Cancel or Review. Typing in my password and tapping Review just brings me back to the same prompt, over and over. Can anybody offer any advice on getting it to continue after tapping on Review? I am positive the password is correct, I have tried changing and using a different password.

Eddie Castle

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2013
If anybody else ever has this problem, the solution is to find somebody with an iTunes account who will let you login with your Apple information and update your payment preferences.

Nov 26, 2020
I just received my first Apple product, 8th generation iPad. After I got it set up, I've tried to install an app. When I find the app, a prompt appears that says "The Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information." Below the prompt are the options to Cancel or Review. Typing in my password and tapping Review just brings me back to the same prompt, over and over. Can anybody offer any advice on getting it to continue after tapping on Review? I am positive the password is correct, I have tried changing and using a different password.
That means that your gadget is already sighed in iTunes. To solve this problem you must log out from your iTunes profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS