Question Is GTX 1650 good for my configuration?

Vsaurav_97

Honorable
Apr 28, 2014
I have a 5 year old pc it's specs are as follows
i5 4440
Intel db85fl motherboard
4gb ddr3 ram 1600 MHz
Seagate 1 tb HDD
CM force 251 cabinet(has one fan)
I had a cooler master psu but it had some auto shutdown issue so I'm currently using a normal 450w psu
Monitor - 1600x900 60hz

So I'm planning on buying a 8gb ddr3 ram and a gpu
My budget is pretty tight
I HV heard Rx 570 is a pretty good gpu but has heating issue and gtx 1650 will work on any PSU. I just have to play new games, i don't mind if its at low settings. So would gtx 1650 would b a wise choice and what all should I look to while buying a ram?

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need to know the make and model of your normal 450W PSU. The issue with your GPU choices is that you're going to need a reliable PSU to power the entire system once you drop in a discrete GPU. To add, the RX 580 is more power hungry(and dumps more heat into the case, which might be an issue for your build or so it seems).

What GPU were you using prior?

Reactions: Vsaurav_97

Vsaurav_97

Honorable
Apr 28, 2014
We're going to need to know the make and model of your normal 450W PSU. The issue with your GPU choices is that you're going to need a reliable PSU to power the entire system once you drop in a discrete GPU. To add, the RX 580 is more power hungry(and dumps more heat into the case, which might be an issue for your build or so it seems).

At first I was using a cooler master 400w, then it had auto shut down problem then my computer service guy told to change the psu as it is out of warranty period. Then he itself bought a foxin fps 500S ( which is a pretty poor one),he told that it's enough for my system. That's why Im looking forward to get a gtx 1650.