Question Is it just the GPU or the entire system?

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, I spilt a couple drops of water on my desktop like an idiot. It was running during the spill, and kept running for a minute as I panicked to control the spill, and then the display went fuzzy so I unplugged it. Fortunately I managed to stop most of the water from dripping in, aside from a few drops that landed right on top of my GPU. I removed it and let in sit in rice for a couple of days, and tried to boot up today. It turns on and the fans start turning, but I’m stuck on what appears to be a motherboard splash screen that I can’t get out of, or get into BIOS. Am I screwed here or is there something I can do to fix it? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Mar 18, 2020
Then don't know if damage to the GPU is preventing the boot or damage to the mobo is or both. Can you borrow someones GPU or buy a super cheap one off ebay to test with?
I’m going to try and find someone with a GPU I can borrow or buy to check it out. Thank you so much for your help. I will try to get back with you on what u figure out!