[SOLVED] Is it ok if i do a triple monitor display using 2 18" and one 24'

Aug 9, 2019
I currently have a 1060 and r5 2600 and 16 gb ram.
Do you think having a triple monitor display would benefit me from playing even though the size of the other two are smaller? Like I'll have the 24 in the middle and the two 18.5 on the sides.

Solution
It depends on what you mean, just having the side monitor to have chat windows and other things visible different sizes won't be a problem. If you mean trying to run triple monitors in game you would have two issues, the different sized would not line up and drive you crazy to look at, and the game would have to be very low requirement as you would be tripling the amount of graphics power you need.

Wrecker75

Upstanding
Aug 27, 2019
It depends on what you mean, just having the side monitor to have chat windows and other things visible different sizes won't be a problem. If you mean trying to run triple monitors in game you would have two issues, the different sized would not line up and drive you crazy to look at, and the game would have to be very low requirement as you would be tripling the amount of graphics power you need.

Reactions: LarfG
Solution
Aug 9, 2019
i just plan on using the two monitors vertically on each side of the middle. I'll use it purely for multitasking like opening chrome or discord and for some aesthetics. Is it semi okay?

EDIT: disregard the second sentence. Didn't read your reply completely