[SOLVED] Is it ok to connect a Deepcool FH-10 fan hub to CHA_FAN on my motherboard?

Apr 17, 2020
I’m using a Asus Prime H310M-K R2.0 motherboard and I need a fan hub so I decided to go for Deepcool FH-10 but the only problem is that I cant connect the fan hub to the CPU_FAN because my pump is connected there and I was wondering if I could connect the fan hub to CHA_FAN without any problem. Also I would like to know if this kind of connection is essential or optional. I’m sorry if my question is stupid but I’m building my first PC so I want to make sure that my decisions are right. Thank you!

Last edited:
Solution
Yes it will be fine, however if it only gets power from the fan header (and not external power like molex and sata) you should make sure you dont put too many fans onto it, it's fine however if it has external power.
Nov 28, 2019
Yes it will be fine, however if it only gets power from the fan header (and not external power like molex and sata) you should make sure you dont put too many fans onto it, it's fine however if it has external power.

Reactions: WooZyE
Solution