Gpu : rx 6700 xt 12gb
Mb : asus rog strix b550 a gaming
Psu : pb 650w gigabyte
Cooler : stock cooler
M.2 : gigabyte 1tb
Ssd : samsung 250gb
Hdd : 2tb
9 rgb fan

So my 2 years built started to have some problem, with suddenly restart upon playing game, now even for some game the moment it entered UI in game it restarted. So after looking it up it possible failing PSU, since I have spare PSU which is Corsair CX550w I try it, and the problem is gone, and now normal.
now my question it is safe to use it for time being? Or I need to change it to 650w asap?

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
You could try one of the power calculators and see where your use case falls into a safe "real use case". The minimums prescribed by the manufacturers tends to add a bit of safety net for not only hardware, but the cheap PSU people have a tendency to purchase.

I will say this as I say in relation to budget power supplies. Using a PSU of a lesser rating than suggested can lead to issues and failure that could damage system hardware. You have to decide whether ponying up for a better PSU is worth the gamble against some or all of your current build possibly being damaged in a failure event.

I just wanted to add that the above post certainly was timely and opportune for a first post on the forum.