Question Is MSI Radeon RX 6750 XT MECH 2X OC is compatible with my config ?

Nov 12, 2022
Hi,

Do you now if my config is compatible with a
MSI Radeon RX 6750 XT MECH 2X OC ? :

• MSI Gungnir 110R (housing)
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (CPU)
  • Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240R (Watercooling)
  • EVGA 750 GT (Supply)
  • ASUS Tuf Gaming Plus Wifi (Motherboard)
  • Crucial BX500 1to (SSD)
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB RS 16Go (2x8Go) DDR4 3600MHz (RAM)

Thanks for your answer

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Compatible, for the most part.
I'd suggest checking out a 6750XT that DOESN'T utilize the finstack design this one does; it exhausts air out the back and FRONT, the latter of which conflicts with typical front intake cases.
If you had a chimney case, or one that does away with front fans for side fans, this card would've been fine.

Nov 12, 2022
Compatible, for the most part.
I'd suggest checking out a 6750XT that DOESN'T utilize the finstack design this one does; it exhausts air out the back and FRONT, the latter of which conflicts with typical front intake cases.
If you had a chimney case, or one that does away with front fans for side fans, this card would've been fine.

Thanks to you, but is it really a major problem or can it work fine even with? Do you know of a 6750XT that has a finstack only from the back?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Thanks to you, but is it really a major problem or can it work fine even with?
It CAN work, it's just not optimal(some cooling efficiency is lost), when a card with front exhaust is blowing against your case's front intake.

TPU has a list of cards with some pictures you can view.
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-rx-6750-xt.c3879

Avoid the Biostar and Mech. Those are the only 2 listed from the link with that kind of finstack.

Nov 12, 2022
It CAN work, it's just not optimal(some cooling efficiency is lost), when a card with front exhaust is blowing against your case's front intake.

TPU has a list of cards with some pictures you can view.
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-rx-6750-xt.c3879

Avoid the Biostar and Mech. Those are the only 2 listed from the link with that kind of finstack.

So do you know what is the best ? :

Take an inferior card but without this problem (ex : MSI - RX 6650 XT GAMING X 8G ).
Or take the 6750 with this problem ?