Is my computer balanced out ok? And what would you rate it?

Why did you went with APU and 650ti? What is the 16 GB RAM for? I would rate it 4/10. I would have gone with 6300/4300 8 GB RAM and the 650 TI or something better. Should have been the same cost. Not well balanced in my opinion. Unupgratable and no use from the 16 GBs of RAM.

cilliers

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
Hey Nvidiuss55

Most people will tell you: "It depends what you are using your computer for." I'm assuming gaming. In that case, for comparison, take a look at this:
http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i3-4130-vs-AMD-A8-6600K

These two CPU's match up fairly closely. From personal experience, I know that the i3-4130 with a 650 ti struggles to keep up in games like Borderlands 2 and Starcraft 2, particularly, because of the physics at 1080p with no AA, no AF, no Vsync and no SS. You will therefore have to switch physics off in most titles.

In conclusion, 8GB of RAM would've been fine for your build.

Few gaming system build guidelines:
1. Buy cheap MB and go bigger with the CPU and GPU.
2. Rather spend money that you would've used for aftermarket coolers on increasing transistors and shader count.

You've got to be kidding me. Seriously? CPUBOSS? I would never use it. I would never use GPU/SSD -boss neither. Check some real tests/reviews and etc. But your suggestion is a nice one but when he wants us to rate his PC then I would guess that he has already bought it/ built it and he doenst have any money left.

Nvidius55

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014

Hey thanks for the input, i actually tried out my build with Assassins creed unity and it runs it at 720p on very high settings at about 30 fps average, i dont know how...but it does..., i'm not going for 1080p 60 frames and all that, i just wanted a decent gaming pc. But just for future reference my friend Yoann is right, CPU,GPU Boss are from what i heard very bias towards intel and nvidia, no sure about nvidia but intel definitley

Nvidius55

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014

i went with it because it gave me what i needed for 30 bucks less, i was on a tight budget for this and i already had a gtx 650 ti from previous years, but like i said below i somehow ran assassins creed unity on it at 720p at 30 frames with Ultra textures and MSAA x2 and actually i just got 16 gigs on sale for 120 some dollars.