Question Is My graphics Card artifacting or defective ?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 21, 2022
Hello Dear Pc Master Race , Here is the problem , I have Gygabite Rx 6600 Eagle , Paired with r5 5600x , 16 ram , Gta 5 was freezing when loading city or something , 0.1% fps dropped to 0 , And Then I played fortnite was freezing in lobby , spawn map , landing and after that It was having good fps , When I turn on dx 12 It showes this type of "artifacts" , Also in shadow of tomb rider It showed some kind of lindes on npc and lora , and on boxes and everything . I reinstalled drivers Installed first ones , then I updated again and It helped with only tomb rider artifacts. Can this be that my NEW Gpu is dying or needs to be replaced or Its broken ? , Temperatures are good , 3D Mark Timespy 7500 without overcloking , when overclocked 8300. (on last video black lines are from monitor and bad phone camera , the bugs are on the top of laras head )

Jonathan_Steadman

Commendable
Jul 20, 2021
rx6600 runs at max 100w , it shouldnt cause the issue I think , have seen lots of people throwing in it with 450w 500w , in optiplexes
So Should I do more test if you can suggest me which , or SHould I message the guy I bought it from and ask for a refund ?
Message the guy now and see what you guys can do and then maybe if the seller can't help. Ask for a refund or get a replacement.

Feb 21, 2022
UPDATE : So I talked to him , I am gonna bring the gpu to him and test it on his system , R7 5800X , rx 6800xt , And Now It showed green "artifacts in minecraft trees" , League of Legends lag to remove the lag I need to turn on/off vsync and If I die I have to do that again and If I open chrome While playing or tab Out I have to Do It Again , Will get a replacement 100% ,
Thanks For Help Guys , You were Very Helpfull ! THANKS !

Reactions: Jonathan_Steadman