Question Is My Graphics Card Failing?

Sep 10, 2023
Hi guys, I'll keep it short, i play Dota 2 and while I was playing my screen have no signal and dont display anything, I restart my computer and after a few mins of gaming the screen froze with a purple colour, sometimes yellow and sometimes pink when I play CSGO.
Is my graphics card failing ?

My PC
i5 6600k
h110 board
16gig ram
GTX 1050TI
Antsport 500L psu
LG Ultrawide 21 inch

Display froze while playing games and the display froze in different color like purple pink and yellow

my screen have no signal and dont display anything, I restart my computer and after a few mins of gaming the screen froze with a purple colour, sometimes yellow and sometimes pink...

Antsport 500Lpsu
out of a few decades of working on computer systems i have never run across an Antsport manufactured power supply or even seen their logo before.

i would first suggest that it is this generic power supply that just cannot handle the requirements for the system+graphics card.

Reactions: CountMike
Sep 10, 2023
out of a few decades of working on computer systems i have never run across an Antsport manufactured power supply or even seen their logo before.

i would first suggest that it is this generic power supply that just cannot handle the requirements for the system+graphics card.
Western? yea, in SEA there's lots of generic component for cheap prices, but some of them are really OK in terms of price per performance, I bought this Antsport 500W for like 14 usd brand new for temporary usage and as a backup.

funny thing is that i bought a Gamdias x4 fans with remote and hub, and my brother bought the antsport x3 fans with remote and hub and everytime he changed the color of his PC through the remote my fan color changes too, that's when i realized they bought the generic fans with hub and just slapped their company name, i laughed so hard

TRENDING THREADS