Question Is my HDD corrupt or something?

Nov 9, 2021
Alright, so i built a new system some months ago. And my 1TB SSD has filled up and i want to move things i dont need on a ssd to an used 4TB HDD i had in my old PC. The problem is that when i first tried it my pc didnt get past booting (sat and loaded) and it kept being that way for a day. But i recently discovered that if i plug the connection to the motherboard while running, then turning off and on again it goes into windows. Keep in mind this is probably 50% filled up with <Mod Edit> from my last build since i didnt wipe it. But when i tried to wipe it (Formatting, CCleaner etc) it doesnt work. It just comes up with a error message saying something that something didnt exist. And after i try, it doesnt come up in file explorer. I have to manually shut it off and on again, i cant press restart for some reason. Btw and i also didnt have space for the bracket since i have an ATX case, but a tiny one so its just laying in the bottom. I am 99.9% sure this doesnt have windows installed on it.

Boot from windows installation media into command prompt and clean your hdd (if there's no data you want to recover).

137524d1496259905-erase-disk-using-diskpart-clean-command-windows-10-a-diskpart_clean_command.png