Question Is my motherboard damaged?

Aug 28, 2022
I've been having issues since last Friday. My computer was acting up after a storm, so I'm not sure if there was a power surge, but my attempts to troubleshoot didn't help or may have made things worse. I posted here (Question - Computer will not start up, already tried many troubleshooting steps ? | Tom's Hardware Forum (tomshardware.com) ) looking for help.
I just took a look at the back of my motherboard, and I'm wondering if those marks mean it's fried, or if it's just dirty. And if it's just dirty, would this affect its functioning, and if it does affect it, what's the safest way to clean it? Thanks!

View: https://imgur.com/a/50sWnvJ

Looks more like a water stain to me, if so, just use a paper towel and some alcohol, of course only do it with the PC off, but it doesn't look like anything short to me, but it's kinda hard to tell on the bottom right corner with the lighting. Could be possible the marks were there from the factory when they wash the flux off the boards, sometimes that stuff stays and the end user gets it.